Many developers have an appetite for land, but not for the competitive sales environment that comes with the typical real estate agency. On the opposing end, many don’t want it known that their site is ‘on the market’. This is where the value of an ‘off the market’ process is realised. A confidential conversation between a us, the buyer and the seller that may result in an exchange. If so, then great. If not, then everyone else is none the wiser.
We presently have opportunities in the following areas to develop:
- Arncliffe – townhouses;
- Belmore – townhouses;
- Campsie – duplex;
- Carlingford – duplex;
- Dural – aged care (15,000 sqm with town water);
- Earlwood – duplex;
- Glenorie – rural land (150,000+ sqm without town water);
- Mays Hill- townhouses
- Wentworthville – 30+ apartments;
- Wiley Park – 2,000 sqm retail space.
- Chermside – 14 apartments;
- Fortitude Valley – 500+ apartments & retail space;
- Kangaroo point – 9,000 sqm (dual street access potential) zoned ‘Mixed Use (MU1)’
- Newstead – 350+ apartments & retail space;
- Nundah – 14 apartments;
- Nundah – 16 apartments;
- Spring Hill – 40+ apartments;
- Spring Hill – 1,800 sqm with dual road access on a busy street zoned ‘DC1 District centre (District)’
- Townsville – major business park development;
- Wakerley – 20,000+ sqm zoned Emerging Community
- Wellington Point – 1,500+ sqm zoned retail ground floor and residential on top
Feel free to contact us directly if you have any questions via the ‘Contact Information‘ link at the bottom of the page.