Investing in Australia’s biggest asset is both an exciting proposition and a complicated one. At least, it should be. Yes, investing in property is exciting but there are so many things to consider, it actually is complicated.
A good property investor will consider:
– capital growth potential;
– investment income (ie, the rent);
– the level of expenses (ie, mortgage repayments, rates and maintenance);
– vacancy rates (if you are an investor);
– the dwelling type;
– any depreciation benefits;
– the level of supply in the local area;
– the local infrastructure;
– development and planning in the local area, region and State;
– the economic factors of the local area, region and State.
Whilst this is a lot to accommodate, each factor needs to be considered to ensure you have the best chance of having a successful investment property. So, how do you make it exciting and easy? Ask us, by contacting us via the ‘Contact Information‘ link at the bottom of the page.